협력단체 - 리본뮤직

함께하는 후원사

협력단체 - 리본뮤직
리본뮤직은 블렌디드(Blended) 예배 운동을 진행하는 단체로 음원 발표와 관련 세미나 등을 진행하고 있습니다. ‘워십 콰이어(Worship Choir)’ 시리즈는 ‘블렌디드(Blended) 예배’의 특성을 살린 앨범입니다. 블렌디드 예배란 한 예배 안에 전통적 스타일과 현대적 스타일이 균형있게 디자인된 형태로, 젊은세대와 기성세대 각자의 문화적 언어와 음악적 구성, 필요를 최대한 적용하고 있습니다.

특별히 위대한 음악가로 살다가 2015년 작고한 Rari Goss와 더불어 블렌디드 예배음악을 한국교회에 소개하는 일을 해왔습니다. 그는 그레미상과 15개의 도브어워드에서 상을 타기도 했습니다.

Lari Goss (February 19, 1945 - January 10, 2015)

Biography
Lari Goss was a singer, producer, music publisher, church choral music arranger and songwriter.

He got his start in music when he was 10 years old singing at Center Road Baptist Church in Cartersville, Georgia with his parents and brothers. Over the next few years, the family group developed into the Goss Brothers featuring a 16-year-old Lari with his brothers Roni and James. The group signed a recording contract with Sing Records in 1962. In addition to recording, the brothers began to develop the craft of arranging music for other singers.

In 1965, Lari enlisted in the US Army. After serving honorably, he resumed performing and recording with the Goss Brothers. In 1968, Lari was ordained as a minister. Other groups began to take notice of Lari as a songwriter. The Speer Family recorded his song "Cornerstone" in 1977. As the 1970s drew to a close, Lari had no idea that his career was about to take a dramatic shift.

James Goss passed away in 1980. In the wake of their brother's death, Roni and Lari dissolved the Goss Brothers. Roni relocated to California to work in a ministry with Nancy Harmon while Lari began to devote more of his time to producing and arranging music for other artists. He relocated to Nashville, Tennessee where he eventually won his first Dove Award for his work on Phil Driscoll's 1983 album I Exalt Thee. This album was also nominated for a Grammy. If there was still any lingering doubts about his skill as a producer in Southern Gospel circles, Lari's arrangements and signature orchestrations on the 1985 Black And White album by the Singing Americans made artists take notice.

As a result of those successes in the early to mid-1980s, Lari was in constant demand in several facets of the music industry for the remainder of his life. What many Southern Gospel fans may not appreciate is the extent of his work in other areas of the industry. Lari produced recordings for artists ranging in style from the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir to Glen Campbell, and he arranged and conducted music for major televised events including the Grammy Awards and the People's Choice Awards.

Lari also produced a constant supply of church choral music over the years. Most of his earlier choral work was distributed by Prism Music while his later work was distributed by Word Music. Lari's total sales of church choral music (anthems, choral books and associated recorded product) exceed 2 million units.

In 2012, Lari Goss was honored by the Southern Gospel industry with the production of a DVD titled Lari Goss: The Man Behind The Music. Greater Vision, the Booth Brothers, Hoppers, Taranda Greene and many other artists who had benefited from his production work over the years took this opportunity to pay tribute to the impact he made on their careers.

Lari Goss passed away on January 10, 2015.

Awards
1996 Telly Award (Film Score). SGMA Decade of the 90’s Piano Honor Roll award
2000 SGMA Arranger of the Year Award
2008 SGMG Choral Music Honoree
2008 James D. Vaughn Impact Award (SGMA)
2008 Commendation by the Legislature of the State of Tennessee in recognition of his accomplishments, both musical and philanthropic
2009 Gospel Music Hall of Fame
2012 SGMG Producer/Arranger of the Year
2016 Southern Gospel Music Association Hall Of Fame
Lari has also won a Grammy award and a total of 15 Dove Awards

Solo Discography
1987 20 Piano Hymns (Benson Records/2362): Sweet Hour Of Prayer; Just As I Am; I Need Thee Every Hour; Amazing Grace; Brethren We Have Met To Worship; Saviour Like A Shepherd Lead Us; My Jesus I Love Thee; Jesus Loves Me; Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus; May Jesus Christ Be Praised/Doxology; Softly And Tenderly; Blessed Assurance; Near To The Heart Of God; All Hail The Power; Shall We Gather At The River; When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder; It Is Well With My Soul; O Worship The King/O Come Let Us Adore Him.

1988 40 Piano Hymns (Benson Records): For The Beauty Of The Earth; All Hail The Power; O Worship The King/O Come Let Us Adore Him; May Jesus Christ Be Praised/Doxology; Trust And Obey/Day By Day; Were You There/Near The Cross; Beneath The Cross Of Jesus; When I Survey The Wondrous Cross; Sweet Hour Of Prayer; Just As I Am; Blessed Assurance; Near To The Heart Of God; Faith Of Our Fathers; Like A River Glorious; Crown Him With Many Crowns/Bless The Lord O My Soul/Holy Holy Holy; Amazing Grace; My Jesus I Love Thee; Jesus Loves Me; Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus; Saviour Like A Shepherd Lead Us; Shall We Gather At The River; When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder; It Is Well With My Soul; Brethren We Have Met To Worship; Wounded For Me; Softly And Tenderly; He The Pearly Gates Will Open; In The Sweet By And By/Face To Face/I Am Bound For The Promised Land; Jesus Is All The World To Me/O How I Love Jesus; Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus; God Be With You.

1989 Keyboard Praise (Benson Records/2514): Songs Of Praise Medley; Worship Suite Medley; Serenade For Spring; God's Faithfulness Medley; Dedication And Trust Medley; All My Love.

2000 Turn To The Quiet (Impact Records): I Am Thine O Lord; A Mighty Fortress Is Our God; Fairest Lord Jesus; Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing; At The Cross; Old Rugged Cross; Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee; Precious Lord Take My Hand; Praise My Soul The King Of Heaven; I Stand Amazed; Beyond The Sunset; No One Ever Cared For Me Like Jesus.

2014 Forever Hymns: Tell Me The Story Of Jesus/I Love To Tell The Story; The Old Rugged Cross; I Must Tell Jesus; Cleanse Me (Search Me, O God); Near To The Heart Of God; The Love Of God; Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus/Trust And Obey/Only Trust Him; No One Ever Cared For Me Like Jesus; Great Is Thy Faithfulness; I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked; Where He Leads Me.

???? Finally, It's Christmas: Hark The Herald Angels Sing; O Little Town Of Bethlehem; O Come, O Come Emmanuel; What Child Is This; Silent Night; Away In A Manger; It Came Upon A Midnight Clear; Angels We Have Heard On High; While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks; O Come All Ye Faithful; The First Noel.

Lari Goss Orchestra And Singers Discography

1995 Right Here And Now (Benson Records): Right Here And Now; God Is Good; Complete In His Sight; We Wear His Name; The Soldiers Want To Go Home; Anything Can Happen; For What Earthly Reason; We Give You Thanks; The Healer Is Here; The Perfect Rose.

Songwriter's Résumé

A Wonderful Change
Call Me Blessed
Can You See The Clock
Closer Home
Come See This Man
Coming Back
Cornerstone
End Of The Rainbow
First John
Glorious Morning
Going Along
He's Living In My Heart
He's My Comfort
He s So Good To Me?
Hereafter
I'll Be So Happy There
I'm Not Worthy
In The Palm Of His Hand
Jesus Is Coming Again
Let's Have A Revival
Let The Blood Of Calvary Speak For Me
Look For The Coming Christ
Look What's Coming Down The Road
Love Like The Sun
Master Designer
Medals Crowns And Trophies
No Unknown Soldiers
Precious Old Book
Ring The Bells
Run To Jesus
Shout Brother Shout
Sometimes I Wonder
The Top Of The Hill
They That Sow
Time And Time Again
To Count For Jesus
Walk With God
We're Bringing Back The King
You Gotta Be Born Again

Edit - History - Print - Search
Page last modified on May 15, 2019, at 11:03 AM EST
Hot

인기 협력단체 - 이요셉TV

다큐멘터리 사진작가 이요셉은 다수의 책과 사진, 그림,방송과 강의를 통해 자신의 작업을 나누고 있습니다. 여러 NGO단체에서 재능을 나누고 있으며 코스타 강사, 꿈꾸는 장학재단의 연구위원, 매거진의 편집장, 동부구치소 교정위원으로 활동하고 있습니다. 백석전문대학원 미술학 박사과정을 수료했으며 지은 책으로는 , 외 7권이 있습니다. 한국나눔봉사대상에서 금상(09′), 청와대 나눔실천자에 선정(14′), 대한민국을 빛낸 한국인상(17′), 를 통해 한국기독교출판문화상 최우수상(16′)을 를 통해 한국기독교출판문화상 우수상(18′)을 수… 더보기
Now

현재 협력단체 - 리본뮤직

리본뮤직은 블렌디드(Blended) 예배 운동을 진행하는 단체로 음원 발표와 관련 세미나 등을 진행하고 있습니다. ‘워십 콰이어(Worship Choir)’ 시리즈는 ‘블렌디드(Blended) 예배’의 특성을 살린 앨범입니다. 블렌디드 예배란 한 예배 안에 전통적 스타일과 현대적 스타일이 균형있게 디자인된 형태로, 젊은세대와 기성세대 각자의 문화적 언어와 음악적 구성, 필요를 최대한 적용하고 있습니다. 특별히 위대한 음악가로 살다가 2015년 작고한 Rari Goss와 더불어 블렌디드 예배음악을 한국교회에 소개하는 일을 해왔습니다.… 더보기
Hot

인기 협력단체 - 예배사역연구소

예배사역연구소는 건실한 교회와 문화를 세우는 예배, 음악, 리더십 개발을 목표로 2005년에 설립되었습니다. 예배사역연구소는 깊은 예배를 통해 삶의 모든 영역에 하나님의 거룩한 주권이 회복되도록 교회와 문화를 섬기기 위해 존재합니다. 예배사역연구소의 사명은 삶의 모든 영역에 하나님의 주권을 인정하는 예배를 회복하는 일입니다. 이를 위해 10년 후를 내다보며 연구, 임상을 통한 대안을 준비하고 있습니다. 이유정 목사가 소장으로 섬기고 있습니다.
Hot

인기 협력단체 - 한국NCD

한국 NCD는 독일인 크리스천 슈바르츠에 의해 시작된 자연적 교회 성장(NCD 국제 본부) 연주소의 한국지부입니다. NCD는 교회를 성장시키는 요인을 조사하기 위해 독일의 작은 교회, 큰 교회, 유럽에 있는 교회, 미국에 있는 교회, 아시아에 있는 교회 등 약 천개의 교회를 조사했습니다. 교단과 문화와 사이즈에 상관이 없이 어떤 교회가 질적으로, 양적으로 성장하는지를 조사했습니다. 그 결과, 성장한 교회 혹은 성장하고 있는 교회는 모두 공통적인 8가지 원리를 가지고 있다는 것을 발견하게 되었습니다. 한국 NCD는 김한수 목사 대표와… 더보기
Hot

인기 협력단체 - 기록문화연구소

기록문화연구소는 자신의 모든 것을 던져 예수 그리스도를 따랐지만, 일체의 유익이나 어떤 금전적 유익도 얻지 못한, 그럼에도 불구하고 그 길(The Way)을 '끝까지' 걸어갔던 알려지지 않은 소중한 사람들의 이야기를 담는 연구소다. 이태형 컬럼, 매일의 묵상(조지뮬러처럼), 저자들과의 인터뷰 등을 영상으로 제작하여 유투브로 올리고 있습니다. 이태형 소장은 국민일보 선임기자를 거쳐 국민북스 대표와 기록문화연구소 소장을 역임하고 있다. 협력단체 문의 KCMC

최근글

새댓글

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand